Hello,
I'm working on an animation and I would like to change the visibility of some
of the layers during the animation. It seems to be working fine when I apply
the visibility property (in Animation view) to the data, but not for any child
of that instance (i.e., the data + some filter, calculator+threshold in this
case). Is this a missing feature or a bug? or perhaps I'm missing something and
it can be done?
Just for reference, this is the animation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wJBAEooDSU

Thanks,
Uriel