Hi everyone,

I write a python script (Paraview 3.14.1 64-bit) in which a loop loads files,
makes slices etc., prints an image and deletes all variables within each
iteration step. Therefore I need a python code which rescales the colorbar in
each step.

So far I found this code in another mailing conversation (see
http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2009-January/010809.html).Unfortunately

the command

range=slice.GetDataInformation().GetPointDataInformation().GetArrayInformation(0).GetComponentRange(0)

doesn't work in my script and delivers the following error message:

" AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'GetDataInformation' "

and refers to the line written above (range=...).

I would appreciate any help, be it a more detailed explanation of the script
which can be found in the link posted above or another possibility of
implementing it.

Kindest regards,
Roman