I installed PV with OSMesa on a linux supercomputer. When I am running
"pvbatch --use-offscreen-rendering script_file.py", I get the following
error:
[fe02s01:15756] *** Process received signal ***
[fe02s01:15756] Signal: Segmentation fault (11)
[fe02s01:15756] Signal code:  (128)
[fe02s01:15756] Failing at address: (nil)
[fe02s01:15756] [ 0] /lib64/libpthread.so.0 [0x357320eca0]
[fe02s01:15756] [ 1]
/home/hp120242/k00603/local/HH-1298/usr/lib64/libGL.so.1(glGetString+0xe)
[0x2b747e417cee]
[fe02s01:15756] *** End of error message ***
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
What is going wrong? Is there any problem with the installation of my
Paraview with OSMesa support? This pvbatch works fine without
--use-offscreen-rendering option when I "ssh" with the "-X" option.

Thank you,
Pradeep