From: paraview-boun...@paraview.org [mailto:paraview-boun...@paraview.org] On
Behalf Of Pradeep Jha
Sent: 13 March 2013 10:58
To: paraview@paraview.org
Subject: [Paraview] Fortran wrapper of HDF5

I recently noticed that when I am using the fortran wrapper of HDF5 to convert
a binary file written by fortran into the "h5" format, it automatically
transposes the matrix. Apparently, this is because HDF5 uses the C convention
for writing binary files, as explained in section: 7.3.2.5. of this
page.<http://www.hdfgroup.org/HDF5/doc/UG/UG_frame12Dataspaces.html>

Is anyone aware of this situation? And any solutions for this problem? How do I
write the h5 file data in exactly the same way as it was written in original
binary file written by Fortran?