Hi Dmitry,

> I have a tetrahedral mesh in vtk unstructured grid. How can I write this
> volume to stl (not just the surface) like a set of separated triangles?
> Paraview display my data as a surface. Here is some screenshots of my model
> and clipped model. My goal is just to handle this topology and then print it
> by 3D printer.

The STL format only accepts triangles, not tetrahedra or other volumetric
elements. Your 3D printer software will infer what regions are inside and
outside the surface as long as the surface is manifold (i.e., a closed,
orientable surface that is watertight). If you have a model that is not
watertight, you can try using ParaView's "Clean" filter to fix it.

        David