I don't think the xml is that sophisticated, you're probably going to need a custom panel for that.

On 04/26/2013 08:37 AM, Joshua Murphy wrote:
This is a repost from the developer list… I am still looking for information on how I might go about creating a data array selection box like this:

Hello,

I am working on a spacecraft data source, and I need to create a data array selection window similar to that in the image attached:

How do I do this with filter's XML?  I need to have heading for the type of space-craft, and then an arbitrary number of selectable spacecraft below the heading.

Thanks,
Josh

Joshua J. Murphy
Computer Scientist
Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics
University of Colorado, Boulder