One solution is to change the scale. You can subtract the constant part to your coordinates.

Felipe
Le 03/05/2013 12:58, Guðni Karl Rosenkjær a écrit :
Hello,

Thanks for the reply Sebastien.

Is there any way where I can deal with this? I want to make a publishable figure from my work in Paraview and this issue with labels is the last problem that I need to deal with. Is it possible to mix the Paraview script (.py state file of the model) and vtk 5.10.1 method to fix the labels and generate the figure I want?

Is there anybody that has been able to deal with this problem that can share some idea's?

Thanks very much in advance.

Cheers,
Gudni