Hi, all.

I hope to render vtkGraph in ParaView, which is available in VTK. The related
classes are vtkGraphLayoutView, vtkRenderedGraphRepresentation. There is also a
source class: vtkRandomGraphSource.

My plan is to realize a customized view for vtkGraph. As an experiment, there
are at least 3 things to to:
1. a source for vtkGraph, which is the easiest part. Just load a xml file
wrapping vtkRandomGraphSource.
2. a view. May be a subclass of vtkPVRenderView, with its RenderView replaced
by vtkGraphLayoutView. I have tried that, and the view shows in MainWindow, but
I don't know if it really works.
3. a representation. vtkGraphLayoutView uses vtkRenderedGraphRepresentation by
default. But I don't know how to use this representation class in ParaView,
only find that every representation class in  Paraview is derived from
vtkPVDataRepresentation.

I am trying to write a custumized grapg view according to my plan. Before
everything is done, I have to figure out how view and representaion work in
Paraview.

My questions are:
1. Does my plan works? Is there any aspect I have ignored?
2. How to use a vtk representation class in Paraview?
3. What is the best way to visualize graph in Paraview?

Any advices will be appreciated!