Lucas, Andy,

Thank you both for your responses.

On 05/29/2013 12:42 PM, Andy Bauer wrote:
Hi Bill & Lucas,

I was on vacation the last several days and am now finally catching up.

Thanks for the info on the examples not working with the 4.0 release
candidates. I haven't tested them in a while so it's possible that
something is out of sync. As Lucas mentioned, Catalyst had quite a bit
of changes recently but it should have calmed down by now. I'll try and
get the examples updated as well in the next couple of days. Once
ParaView 4.0 comes out I'll tag the examples as well and hopefully in
the not too distant future put up a dashboard with the examples running
against ParaView master to help keep things in sync.

Great.

I think Lucas answered your questions well but let us know if there's
still something that isn't quite clear.

Yes, I think once I see a working example and the steps needed to get
there I should be off to the races.  I haven't decided yet whether I'll
until you've had a chance to update the examples for the upcoming
release.

I've got a book chapter due, so I may just wait until I get that done
and see where things are.

Regards,
Andy

        Thanks again for your help,