Hi all,

I am trying to save Animation using Paraview GUI. is there any way to set
Paraview  to zoom in one by some factor after a specific time ?

Once I click the writeAnimation button, I canĀ“t do anything else till the
write is totally finished.

I would really appreciate if somebody could guide me,If there is anyway to
do this, with gui or without gui and with use of python scripts in pvbatch.

Thanks in Advance
Hedie