I'm using the Superbuild to build ParaView 4.0.1 .... and I'm enabling CGNS but
the reader doesn't seem to be there.   I can see that it downloaded at cgnslib
tarball and it seems to have been built.    I poked around on the Wiki and
there's also a mention of using the VisIt bridge.     Is the VisIt bridge
(which I'm not using) the only way to read a CGNS file?

Rick Angelini

USArmy Research Laboratory
CISD/HPC Architectures Team
Building 120 Cube 315