Hi Andy, yes that was clear. I'd been conveniently ignoring the bounding
dimensions.
Mark

From: Andy Bauer [mailto:andy.ba...@kitware.com]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 1:09 PM
To: Vanmoer, Mark W
Cc: paraview@paraview.org
Subject: Re: [Paraview] catalyst/copro ignoring camera position in exported
python pipeline?

Hi Mark,
The adaptor is meant to convert a simulation code's data structures into
something that derives from vtkDataObject. So the adaptor could have a RAW
binary file passed in and produce a vtkImageData for your case. As far as the
Catalyst Python script is concerned, all it is expecting at for the source is a
vtkImageData in your example. It may be that the bounding box of the data
coming in from the RAW file is different than the vtkImageData you load in the
second time. I'd suggest checking that.
Something else you could try is the "fit to screen" option when outputting
screenshots from Catalyst. That should behave similarly to the fit to screen
option in the GUI.
Let me know if this isn't clear since I'm not sure I answered your question.

Andy

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Vanmoer, Mark W