Hedieh Ebrahimi wrote:
Hello,

I have a question about AnnotateTimeFilter. I have a Data Set ( h5 files) containing several time steps that I open with PFlotran Reader.

If i first merge these files and then open them as a single file using the PFlotran Reader, then the Annotate Time Filter works correctly.

But, if I just open one of these h5 files containing just one time step, then
the Annotate Time Filter doesn´t work correctly and just shows Time=0
The time info is written in the .pvd file, if you load the pvd file, the Annotate Time Filter works correctly.
If you load only a pvtu file the Annotate Time Filtershows Time=0.
Hope this helps,
Stephen

I am trying to get pictures opening just single files, but I want to show the time correctly.

Is there anyway to be able to make AnnotateTimeFilter show times correctly?

Thanks