We have been using paraview for a number of years on different platforms but an EL environment (currently, Scientific Linux 6x). I understand via Nvidia that Paraview will now support CUDA and GPU offloading for some parts of the execution, but I have not been able to find an actual implementation. The standard download is for X86-64 linux, not for this plus GPU CUDA, and over a cluster of such nodes (using a flavor of MPI). Is there a CUDA enhanced port of Paraview? If so, how does one obtain it?

If CUDA Paraview is built from source, are the CUDA kernels included along with the various configuration scripts that CUDA uses for the Nvidia compilation system?

We are running EL 6 production on X86-64 and have CUDA on the GPU compute engine nodes.

Yasha Karant
ykar...@csusb.edu