Hi,
I'm using ParaView4.0.1 - 32bit on windows7.
I tried to use mpiexec.exe to start 2 pvserver processes on two different
computers, but I always failed. I used the following command??
"C:\Program Files\ParaView 4.0.1\bin\mpiexec.exe" -np 2 -hosts localhost
192.168.45.21 C:\Program Files\ParaView 4.0.1\bin\pvserver.exe
Obviously, it can not work as expected. Could you tell me the right way to
use ParaView's remote and Parallel feature on windows 7?
Thanks a lot!