A user asks the following question.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alan

As a quick follow-up, Jeff mentioned that I could use any python interpreter.
I have been trying to get this to work on my Windows 7 PC, but I am having some
problems loading the "python.simple" module.

I've added several paths to my user environment variables (PATH and
PYTHONPATH), but I still get the error:

>> from paraview.simple import *

ImportError: No module named paraview.simple.

I'm guessing this is a simple problem with the interpreter not finding the
correct path.  I just don't know where it is.  I've tried adding:

C:\Program Files (x86)\ParaView 4.0.1\lib; C:\Program Files (x86)\ParaView
4.0.1\lib\paraview-4.0; C:\Program Files (x86)\ParaView
4.0.1\lib\paraview-4.0\site-packages;
C:\Program Files (x86)\ParaView 4.0.1\bin; C:\Program Files (x86)\ParaView
4.0.1\bin\Lib

Do you have any idea what the solution is for this?

Thanks,
Kevin