Léo

I am not sure this will help, but I have dual side-by-side monitors. I am running MS Windows XP64, SP2 with an NVIDIA Quadro FX3500 graphics card. This MS Windows configuration treats the two displays as one single screen.

When ParaView is started, It is set to display on only one monitor, but not "full screen." The PV screen edges can then be moved with the mouse to span the entire two-monitor display. The single PV display window on the side-by-side monitors can be split in PV into two display frames. Given the drag-and-drop PV GUI, all manner of refinements can be made to the display space.

Sam Key