I'm having problems when using data with polyhedron cells.  I get a
segfault when I run append data on the attached datasets.  I've got a very
simple example - two datasets, one with 3 cells and other with 2 cells.
 The steps to reproduce:

Load polyhedron1.vtu
Load polyhedron2.vtu
Select both, choose "Append datasets" and apply

There seems to be some memory corruption somewhere but it's not obvious to
me...  Any hints would be appeciated if anyone has the time to look.

Thanks,
Paul