From: Utkarsh Ayachit [mailto:utkarsh.ayac...@kitware.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 1:26 PM
To: Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY ARL (US)
Cc: ParaView
Subject: Re: ParaView 4.1.0 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Rick,

Can you try running ParaView with "-dr" command line option and see if the
problem persists?

Utkarsh

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY ARL
(US) <richard.c.angelini....@mail.mil> wrote:

        Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
        Caveats: NONE

        I'm seeing some weirdness with the color map editor.   If I choose
the color
        map editor option, a separate window pops up as expected.  But when
I move
        my cursor from the main window over to the color map pop-up window,
the
        color map window disappears.  If I move my cursor back to the main
window,
        the color map pop-up reappears.   If I drag the main GUI window over
to so
        that the edges of the main GUI window and the color map popup window
are
        touching, then the color map editor window does not disappear.

        I'm using the Linux_64 prebuilt binary on a RHEL5 Linux system
running KDE
        3.5.4.

        Rick Angelini
        USArmy Research Laboratory