The following VRML file crashes ParaView 4.1 on OS X.

#VRML V2.0 utf8

Shape {
        geometry IndexedFaceSet {
                coord DEF MYPOINTS Coordinate {
                        point  [
                                0,0,0,
                                1,0,0,
                                1,1,0,
                                0,1,0,
                                0,2,0,
                                1,2,0
                        ]
                }
                coordIndex [
                        0,1,2,3,-1

                ]
        }
}

Shape {
        geometry IndexedFaceSet {
                coord USE MYPOINTS
                coordIndex [
                        3,2,5,-1
                ]
        }
}

I was trying to write some VRML exporters for some custom codes and using
ParaView to view the output. After a lot of failures I started seeking out
examples on the internet. This file is supposedly valid but will crash
ParaView. Can anyone either confirm this or point out the issues with the file?

THanks
mike jackson