Hi,

 I just ran across what looks to be a bug in the GUI of the Contour filter.
When the contour filter is created for a data object, by default the isosurface
value is populated with the median value.  The PV4.1.0 GUI has a "+" and "-"
for adding/deleting isofurface values.  I accidentally clicked the "-" without
first selecting a value, and ParaView crashes and gives the following error:

ASSERT failure in QVector<T>::at: "index out of range", file
/home/utkarsh/Dashboards/MyTests/NightlyMaster/ParaViewSuperbuild-Release/install/include/QtCore/qvector.h,
 line 351
Aborted (core dumped)

I've tested this with Mac and Linux PV4.1.0 binaries, using the Wavelet source,
and get the same results.
The GUI for PV4.0.1 has a "Delete Value" and "Delete All" button instead of the
"-".  Clicking Delete Value while no values are selected does not cause the
crashing behavior.  Clicking Delete All works as expected.

Thanks,
joe

joseph a. insley
ins...@anl.gov<mailto:ins...@anl.gov>
argonne leadership computing facility             (630) 252-5649
argonne national laboratory