Hello,

If I have a vector field defined over some mesh, I can use the streamline filter to "follow" the vector field from one point, thus creating a line. That's super nice.

But now, suppose I have two (orthogonal) vector fields defined over my mesh. Is there a way to create the surface that follows these two vectors from one point? That would quite awesome.

Thanks!

Martin