From: Moreland, Kenneth [mailto:kmo...@sandia.gov]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2014 10:22 AM
To: David E DeMarle; Vanmoer, Mark W
Cc: paraview
Subject: Re: [Paraview] parallel filter question

Mark,

By the way, we might be able to answer your question better if you gave extra
information about what you are trying to do. Short of writing a book on the ins
and outs of parallel processing in ParaView, we can only guess what you might
need.

Most filters, even though they are run in parallel only need to consider the
local partition of data they are given. There are, of course, exceptions, but
if you give us some hints at what you are trying to do we might be able to give
you better advice.

-Ken