On 07/03/2014 12:57 PM, Berk Geveci wrote:
It was indeed a bug. Thanks for reporting it Bill. A fix is in the
pipeline. It will probably take until next week for it to make into
ParaView master.

Sounds good, thanks Berk.

And if, while that's in the pipeline, can I also request an agumentation
to the documentation -- what is the "TrailId" data that is added to
the pathlines output?  And also, I noticed that the particles output
also has an added data value ("GlyphVector") -- what does that do?

(And there's a typo in the beginning of the documentation -- "much"
should be "must".  Trivial, I know.)

Best,
-berk

        Bill