Hello,

I have written my own reader for ParaView and I am facing with some issues.

My version of ParaView is 4.1 for Windows-64 bit and I didn't build it from
sources.

As the wiki
<http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Plugin_HowTo#Adding_a_Reader>
describes, I wrote a Server Manager XML file.
Then I set the environment flag PV_PLUGIN_DEBUG.

Everything seems to work fine when I load the reader with Plugin Manager as
the output messages dialog box indicates :

Attempting to load
C:\Users\Windows\Documents\Travail\ParaviewProject\VTKReaders\Plugin\TecplotBinaryReader.xml

Plugin instance located successfully. Now loading components from the
plugin instance based on the interfaces it implements.

Plugin Information:

Name : TecplotBinaryReader

Version : 1.0

ReqOnServer : 1

ReqOnClient : 0

ReqPlugins :

ServerManager Plugin : Yes

Python Plugin : No

But when I try to open a file, ParaView crashes and I get the following
error message :

ERROR: In
C:\DBD\pvs-x64\paraview\src\paraview\ParaViewCore\ServerImplementation\Core\vtkSIProxy.cxx,
line 307

vtkSISourceProxy (000000000B340ED0): Failed to create
vtkPTecplotBinaryReader. Aborting for debugging purposes.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jérémy