From: Vanmoer, Mark W
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 12:22 PM
To: paraview
Subject: ParaView plugin load error

Hi,

I'm working on a legacy ParaView 3.14.1 plugin project. On Windows, I can't
seem to figure out the settings so that the plugin .dlls will work on any
machine other than the dev machine.

The errors I get are along the lines of:

Attempting to load C:\Program Files\ParaView
3.14.1\bin\plugins\RVA_Core_Plugin.dll
ERROR: In ..\..\..\..\src\ParaViewCore\ClientServerCore\vtkPVPluginLoader.cxx,
line 296
vtkPVPluginLoader (000000000B21CBC0): The specified procedure could not be
found.
I take this to mean that some other library can't be found.

I'm not doing a Superbuild, because I don't want to redistribute an entire
ParaView, just the the plugin. Should I be using the Superbuild anyway?

Mark