Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hello,

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Superbuild mentioned, if I want to
build a specific version, I will do

git clone git://paraview.org/ParaViewSuperbuild.git
cd ParaViewSuperbuild
git checkout v4.1.0

That has always worked for me for v4.1.0 tag

But with v4.2.0 release, if I do the following on different days,

git clone git://paraview.org/ParaViewSuperbuild.git
cd ParaViewSuperbuild
git checkout v4.2.0

I am getting v4.2.0-${SOME HASH NUMBER} that is different every time. Am I
missing something? This is causing me problem when I am trying to get the
same version of ParaView mesa and osmesa build for client/server mode. I end
up doing a

-DParaView_URL=../paraview/ParaView-v4.2.0-source.tar.gz

To get around the problem. Thoughts?

Thanks
-simon