Hi Alan,

Did you want to load a preset color lut by name from python? If so, this example shows how: http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Python/Lookup_tables

That commit was accepted as an interim measure, was never publicized, and Utkarsh may have a better way by now.

Burlen

On 12/22/2014 6:38 PM, Scott, W Alan wrote:
There is an issue with the trace recorder missing color preset changes. I wrote up a bug here: _http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=15116_. However, I need the python for a user so that he can manually edit the trace script and change color presets. Does anyone either know the python I need, or where to find it?
Thanks,
Alan