Hi Paraview,

This is for a ParaView 3.14.1 plugin. I have an object panel gui with two
dropdown menus for selecting scalars. I tried following the example from this
older list thread:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview-developers/2011-February/000947.html

The menus show up correctly in the object panel, and are populated with the
expected scalar names. However, only one of the scalars is getting placed into
the inputVector because inside RequestData, The second call to
GetInputArrayToProcess is returning null. I have

vtkDataArray* scalar1 = this->GetInputArrayToProcess(0, inputVector);
vtkDataArray* scalar2 = this->GetInputArrayToProcess(1, inputVector);

scalar2 is 0x0.

I'm not very experienced with the GUI side of ParaView, so I feel like I'm
missing something. I'm just writing a servermanager XML because the
autogenerated layout is fine. Do I still need to do additional Qt code in order
to grab that second scalar?

Thanks,
Mark