Dear all,I have a script that animate two views in same layout. The Scritp run
fine, but apears to have a problem saving one single image formed by the 2
views.
I made a simple test by running the trace in paraview, creating and saving to
views. Follow the example below and the output attached. The example compose
the 2 views but produces also a black square in corner. Any one know to solve
the problem?
Kind regards
--------------------------------------------------script
example-------------------------------------------------------------------
# get active viewrenderView1 = GetActiveViewOrCreate('RenderView')
# get layoutviewLayout1 = GetLayout()
# split cellviewLayout1.SplitVertical(0, 0.5)
# Create a new 'Render View'renderView2 =
CreateView('RenderView')renderView2.ViewSize = [1156,
383]renderView2.StereoType = 0renderView2.Background = [0.32, 0.34, 0.43]
renderView1 = GetRenderView()renderView2 = GetRenderViews()[1]
# current camera placement for renderView1
# current camera placement for renderView2
# current camera placement for renderView2

SaveAnimation ('C:/Users/madalenasantos/Desktop/Paraview/Teste.jpg',
layout=viewLayout1)