Hi everybody, I am scripting in python and would like to be able to do a
plot selection over time of the statistics for a subregion in my domain.

The plot selection over time filter does not seem to work if I give a
frustum selection source as the selection, but ID selection sources always
work. My current workaround is to do a frustum selection by cell, apply an
extract selection filter, then create an ID selection for all of the points
in the result which then is passed to PSOT. Is there a simpler way to
convert the frustum selection to an ID selection? Thanks, Colin