Hi,

We are building a customization of ParaView 3.98.1. Data sets are loaded with a
signal range which is then used to set the scalar range for the color scale.
Besides the data we plot some simple glyphs to indicate special points in our
rendered data set.

Currently they are all rendered white, as the glyphs don't have a scalar value
attached to them ( I guess it is the NAN color). I  was wondering if there is a
way to set the color of these glyphs to a fixed value, independent of the color
scale or the selected color map. In our case we would always want to render an
ellipsoidal glyph with a yellow color. Is this possible?

Many thanks and best regards,

Anton