I don't know the answer but you might try adding

   -fPIC -ftls-model=global-dynamic

to CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS and CMAKE_C_FLAGS vars when build PV and your plugin.

On 03/27/2015 09:36 AM, Kit Chambers wrote:
Hi All,

I have a ParaView plugin which in turn links against a couple of other shared libraries, these in turn use OpenMP for threading. After a recent re-build I get the following error when the plugin is loaded.

dlopen: cannot load anymore object with static TLS

However, if I compile the supporting libraries without OpenMP it works fine.

Has anyone else come across this?

My system is:
Ubuntu 14.04 - (64bit)
kernel  = 3.13.0-46-generic