Hi

I am using Paraview 4.3.1 in client server mode. After loading RAW file, when I
switch the mode to slice it throws up these errors and renders half of the
slice.
ERROR:
ParaView-v4.3.1-source/VTK/Common/ExecutionModel/vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx,
 line 857
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (0x4e96c70): The update extent specified in
the information for output port 0 on algorithm vtkTrivialProducer(0x4e965e0) is
0 511 0 511 228 228, which is outside the whole extent 0 511 0 255 0 456.

ERROR: In
ParaView-v4.3.1-source/VTK/Common/ExecutionModel/vtkTrivialProducer.cxx, line
279
vtkTrivialProducer (0x4e965e0): This data object does not contain the requested
extent.

Any solutions?

Thanks
Sri