All,

I'm a little confused by what objects are inside a programmable filter.    I
have a multi-block EXODUS dataset.    When I read this in it is a Exodus2Reader
object (sp?) and I can access the blocks, pointdata, celldata, etc in a python
script.

Once I get inside the Programmable filter, the  blocks of the input[] seem to
have different member functions than they did in a Python script.   So I can't
figure out  how to get connectivity,   number of cells in a block, generate new
cell variables, etc.

So, if I'm in a Programmable Filter, what object do I look at in either the
Paraview or VTK class libraries to understand what the properties of the block
are?

Thanks very much for any insight you can give.

Dennis