Dr. Cohen,

   What I mean by this is, when I first start Paraview, I hit File>Load State.
Basically, there’s instances with the data that I used that I want saved and
loaded when I revisit Paraview., whether it be a certain aspect of an image, a
different field piece (I’m working with electromagnetics), etc.

  Jesse