On 06/10/2015 12:03 PM, David E DeMarle wrote:
Probably the content isn't amenable to volume rendering. To be so, the unstructured grid has to have volumetric cells in it (tets, voxels, etc). If it just has polys or lines or points in it, they won't appear. You'll have to resample of splat onto the data onto a volumetric grid in that case.

That's it! I created an unstructured grid of points from a data file using VTK. I'll see about resampling to volumetric grid. Thanks.

-jeff

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer