I’m one of the DSS interns working under Jim Ahrens for the summer. I am using
paraviews python script in the HPC and I’m having an issue adjusting an
attribute of paraview.simple.netcdfmpasreader “VerticalLevel”.

I want to adjust it from the default to one and attempted:

paraview.simple.NetCDFMPASreader.VerticalLevel = 1
paraview.simple.NetCDFMPASreader.VerticalLevel = ‘1'
And
paraview.simple.GetActiveSource().VerticalLevel = 1

The first two operate with no errors doing nothing in the program and the last
returns an error that the class bars adding attributes to prevent errors due to
spelling.

How do I adjust the vertical level setting?