All,

It appears that the help or Documentation provided in the xml file is not
accessible from Paraview.  I could not access it for the original files from
the blog, or from mine.   Perhaps I just don’t understand the proper way to
access it, but all I got with clicking on ? or hitting F1 was the Paraview
manual.  Is there any way to have help text from my xml file accessible in
Paraview?

Thanks

Dennis