> 2) It seems that the EPS, PDF, PS, and SVG are missing from Export Scene.

That is one of the regressions with the new rendering engine. Vector
graphics exporting cannot be supported in its current form. We have
plans to add a new implementation. In the meantime, use the 4.4
binaries. I am going to look into the possibility of providing
binaries with both rendering backends for future releases in the mean
while.

Utkarsh