Hi,

Does your supercomputer have X installed on the compute nodes? If it does
you may just need to set the environment to do that ("export DISPLAY=:0"
for many machines). It looks like you do since I don't think you'd be able
to build Catalyst without those libraries.

If you don't have a graphics card or can't use it then you'll need to build
with OSMesa and build Catalyst against that. Information on that is at
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/ParaView_And_Mesa_3D.

Cheers,
Andy