Hi Thomas,

for visualization purposes you could do a surface extraction using the
Marching Cubes algorithm, like here:

https://pyscience.wordpress.com/2014/09/11/surface-extraction-creating-a-mesh-from-pixel-data-using-python-and-vtk/

Here's the result:
https://pyscience.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/wpid-extractedsurface01.png?w=584

cheers,
Michael

On 30.11.2015 14:54, Thomas Oliveira wrote:
Hi,

The Sample.png file attached is an image of a pore medium. Each voxel in the image is a cube that is either solid or void.

The Zoom.png file attached is a zoom of it, where it can be seen that the curved interior solid walls are approximated by a staircase discretization.

How can I render this staircase geometry more clearly? I have tried tweaking many properties on ParaView but I still get it blurred.

Thank you for your help,

Thomas Oliveira