Hi guys;

I would like to collect data of specific varying distance between two threshold
values in paraview varying over time. How can I do that?
Using a ruler for each time step looks to be a tedious job.

Any suggestions..

thanks,
Saideep

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.