From: ParaView [mailto:paraview-boun...@paraview.org] On Behalf Of Felix Raynaud
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 7:32 AM
To: paraview@paraview.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Paraview] Cylinder axis for slices spatially limited
within bounding box

Hi there,
I've just tried the new slice type "cylinder" and can observe a strange
behaviour (bug?).
I'm post-processing a one-sector jet engine turbine and the engine axis is "far
away" from the visible geometry and thus outside its bounding box. I'd like to
make a cylinder-slice whose axis is the engine axis and radius something
between turbine hub and shroud radius. And it's impossible... The resulting
cylinder axis stays fixed on one face of the bounding box!
Does somebody observe the same behaviour ? Is there a workaround?
Tanks for your help!
Felix