ParaView has improved its readers a lot lately, so I'd love some guidance on
which are the best options these days.  I need something that is rather
scalable, especially for the simulation.  Our group had initially arrived at
XDMF, but the documentation seems to suggest that it doesn't use Parallel HDF5
(that one must use collections of serial HDF5 files instead).  Maybe that is
dated?  CGNS seems to support Parallel HDF5 on the sim side; does the PV reader
support reading it in parallel?  I'm leaning toward Parallel HDF5 as the
underlying container, but I'd consider other alternatives if they are scalable
and reasonably portable.

Thanks!
Sean