All,

Is there a way to make an image out of a slice?

I want to take a slice of a 3D hydro (cell data) and turn it into an image
of just the slice, without the extra information such as the background,
perspective, etc...

I'm specifically going to be doing this in a python script that I run with
pvbatch --mpi.

If there isn't a quick way, but someone can point me to some examples that
can help me get where I'm trying to go, that would be great as well.

Thanks.

-David Ortley