Hi once again,

what's a good way to learn paraview web? I am still struggling a a bit with it's architecture. Protocol.py is the entry point? When I want for example to change the default background color for all renderers where do I have to look? Is this set once or for each renderer?

Another thing I would like to change is that I can open a file from client inside a running pv web session so that I can load pv web upfront and load files without this long wait time.

best regards
Daniel