Hello,

I have a point cloud data set with scalars that I need to re-sample on a 3d
geometry.
the data set is not spatially uniform (hollow geometry) but I need a really
fine re-sampling grid in order to get results close to the original
data-set after interpolation on the 3d volume.
is it possible to use a customized sampling grid in plugins like Point
Volume Interpolator and Gaussian re-sampling? I need a fine grid only where
the is geometry, so the default grid-box is using a lot of memory when
increasing the grid resolution.

Ndong-Mefane Stephane, Dr.Eng
Basic Design Sec.
Steam Turbine Dept.