Hi,

I recently noticed a strange error in xdmf reading. If a multi-demension array
(e.g. 32x32x32x24 ) is exported to Xdmf format by paraview, it will generate
something like this:

<Attribute Name="resistance_slip" Active="1" AttributeType="None" Center="Cell">
          <DataItem Dimensions="32 32 32 24" NumberType="Float" Precision="8"
Format="HDF">test.h5:/Block_0_t000000/Cell/resistance_slip</DataItem>
 </Attribute>

Although the original data is a 24 length vector for each cell, Paraview is
only interpolating it as a simple scalar, thus break the data structure. This
error can not be resolved by manually switching AttributeType to “Matrix”,
which indicates the “Matrix” type of support is somehow missing at the moment.

I am currently running the Paraview 5.2.0-RC1 on a MacBook pro (mid 2012)
running macOS Sierra.

cheers,
Chenz