Hi Andy,

I updated driver and install PV successfully. As you point out, the recent driver solves the problem. By the way, i installed the co-processing code with PV with EGL support and now it runs without any problem and produces desired png files. The only minor problem is that the result png files do not have axis titles and axis labels. There could be a bug related with co-processing.

Thanks for your help and suggestions,
Regards,

--ufuk